Helping Business Contractors Secure Surety Bonds
Bonding is a critical link in your firm’s ability to maximize profits. At J. Smith Lanier & Co., we work with individuals and businesses across the country to secure surety bonds. Working with companies in any industry, our Surety Department understands the need for contractors to obtain a bond line with reasonable terms and conditions.
The JSL Surety Department will gather your unique set of facts - your firm’s history, organization, and financials - to find the bonding company that is the best fit for you. In the vernacular, we find that the bond company is “buying” what your firm has the most to sell. Having established this relationship, we work with you and the bond company to nurture and strengthen this valuable tool.
Available Products include:
- Contract Bonds
- Court and Fiduciary Bonds
- Contractors License and Permit
- Fuel Tax
- Liquor Bonds
- Motor Vehicle Bonds
- Highway Permit/Right of Way
- Detective Agency
- Lost Securities
- Public Official
- Utility Deposit
- Mobile Home Dealer
- Code Compliance
- Financial Guaranty
- Business Service
Contract Bond Kit
You can view this file in your browser by clicking on the link above. Click here to download the JSL Contract Surety Bond Kit.
Our Team of Experts
At J. Smith Lanier & Co. we participate in the same construction service organizations you do. Because of this, we understand the issues you face in this very competitive and dangerous industry. Our technical expertise and relationships with bonding companies translates into professional and reliable service for all of our clients. We develop bond programs that cater to the individual needs of each client.
- Alabama Associated General Contractors
- Alabama Associated Builders & Contractors
- Alabama Road Builders Association
- Alabama Asphalt Pavement Association
- Alabama Utility Contractors Association
- Alabama Subcontractors Association
- Alabama Surety Association
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Georgia Surety Association
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- Tennessee Associated Builders and Contractors
- Tennessee Associated General Contractors
- TN Association of Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
For more information:
Please email us at email@example.com for more information about our Surety services.