Website J. Smith Lanier & Co., a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow up on status of claims as needed by assisting Claims Analyst with diary.
- Monitor and update claim acknowledgments in Agency Management System and Document Imaging System.
- Process claim closing notices in Agency Management System and Document Imaging System.
- Create loss analysis as requested, for example Claims Summaries, Loss Stratification reports, Mod Worksheet review
- Create claim kits as requested
- Order loss runs as requested
- Maintain claim reporting and loss run request contact lists for each carrier.
- Assist Corporate Claims Director as needed.
- Assist Corporate Claim Consultants when preparing for claim review meetings
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Multi-tasked and detail oriented
- Able to self check for accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to use Publisher program
- Must learn Agency Management System and Document Imaging System
- Prior insurance experience preferred
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to:
Director of Recruitment, SE Region
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com