Website J. Smith Lanier & Co.
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The main goal of a Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts.
- Certificates of Insurance
- Basic file maintenance
- Assists with the preparation of applications
- Basic correspondence with clients and companies
- Assists with invoicing of new and renewal policies and endorsements.
- Investigate all accounting differences and correct accordingly
- Handle countersignature arrangements
- Processing customer policy endorsements and ID cards
- Process incoming requests for additional information from the carriers
- Assist the team in marketing of new and renewal business
- Previous C/L insurance experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Good customer service skills
- Must have excellent written communications and the ability to develop business letters
- Multi-tasked and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Able to self-check for accuracy
- Must learn the Agency Management System
Must have Resident State Agents License or obtain within 90 days of employment